My approach to wellness begins and ends with you-all of you.
I look at your body’s structure along with what you eat and how you think so you get meaningful insights and practical healing that really makes a difference. At She Wellness, you will find a place and a partnership to get well, stay well, and even have some fun along the way.
Chiropractic care isn’t just for back pain any more. The nervous system connects your brain with the rest of your body, creating a communication superhighway that controls everything you do, think, and feel. A blip in the system can create problems far and wide- from PMS and indigestion to migraines, mood swings, and chronic fatigue.
I offer a variety of adjustment techniques to keep your body’s communication and energy flowing freely so your mind and body stay in balance.
- Manual adjustments as well as gentle “no crack” activator adjustments
- Injury rehab
- Physiotherapy and muscle rehab
- Posture evaluation and correction
Applied Kinesiology (AK) is a diagnostic technique based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and the belief that every muscle in the body is associated with a particular organ or gland. I use it to help locate areas of imbalance in your body and identify the most effective methods of support.
To you, that’s like having a whole team of health care providers looking at and thinking about your health from every angle. Now doesn’t that sound nice?
Whether you want more get up in your go or are dealing with a serious health condition, good daily nutrition plays a big part. I offer friendly, non-judgmental nutritional support to help you look and feel your very best.
- Prick-free, pain-free food sensitivity testing to discover which foods work best for your system and how to avoid those that are dragging you down
- Nice and easy detox programs
- Nutritional guidelines specifically suited to you
- Market tours that introduce and orient you to unfamiliar items and natural foods so you become a health-savvy shopper
- A pantry makeover to stock your shelves with healthy staples
- Whole food supplements that give your body honest to goodness nutrition it can use
It’s a fact: mood matters. We all get down in the dumps, but chronic emotional blocks inhibit your body’s natural function and ability to heal, no matter how much kale you eat. Left unresolved, emotional blocks can lead to pain, loss of energy, unhealthy behaviors, and serious illness.
I use Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET), a gentle, non-invasive technique that helps locate and release stuck emotional patterns in the body through muscle testing. While NET does not take the place of psychotherapy, it can lead to lasting resolution of old emotional patterns and clear the way for total mind-body wellness so you feel free, energized, and like “you” again.
Have questions about how I work or how we can work together?
Please send me a note or give me a call at (206) 259-8882.
“Rather than chase after symptoms, I help you get your body back to its natural state of balance. As you regain health and vitality, symptoms subside on their own. After a while, you may even forget you had them in the first place.”